Published: 29 March 2019
- Students introduce themselves and their team using power point and speaking about their interests, their school, their city.
- Students icebreakers activities
- In the afternoon training session by a local expert at the Clock Tower.
- Each team's presentation of their work on the project
- Students take part in language lessons while teachers work on the project website Minuscyberbullyingerasmus
- Guided tour of the city
- Students prepare roleplays about bullying/cyberbullying in international groups
- Excursion to Karlŝtein Castle
- Beach volleyball tournament in the morning
- In the afternoon students prepare roleplays in international groups while teachers go on working together on the project website
- Performances of the prepared roleplays and discussion in a little theatre. The performances will be recorded in a film
- Final evaluation of Prague week and giving certificates
- Teachers have dinner with school management